Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tickle Me Pink Manny!



Since Manny Pacquiao's fight is like a month away... here's my tribute to the world's no.1 pound for pound.

Memorable Manny Pacquiao Quotes

“Sana naman ay pagbigyan niya (Morales) ako.”

“It was an experience I will never forget in my life,”

“I would just like to focus even more because the fight is less than a week from now.”

“I will just come out again on Thursday (during the press conference at the Wilshire Grand Hotel).”

“I tried my best,”



“I will do my best, and I promise I will give this guy a fight, and I have to win this fight.”

“I expect that when he fights me he will be the real Erik Morales. He is training very hard. I do not think I will get the same Morales that lost to Zahir.”

“All of my countrymen are hoping that I win this fight. If I beat Morales, it will be a great honor for me to go back to the Philippines with the victory. I want this very much for my country, it will be good for my country and my fans.”

“Every time Erik moved to his right, I couldn't see him.”

“I don't think I have an advantage because he is coming off a loss. I think he wants to recover his name, he wants to win this fight. This time we are prepared for his jab and his straight.”

“I saw I hurt him every time I hit him in the body.”

“I could see he was having problems taking my punches. I had no problem taking his.”

“In the sixth round I knew he was getting tired when I hit him with one punch to the body. But I had to take my time with him because he's a great boxer, too. In the 10th, I tried to knock him out.”

“I think I had him sometime in the eighth round. I knew the body punches were wearing him down, and I knew that if I could keep landing them, I'd probably get him.”

“If he wants a rematch, I will give him a rematch. There should be a third fight.”

“I'm completely focused on Velazquez, ... If he's able to go the distance, I think that will help me as far as my experience and stamina for Morales. But the only fight I'm thinking about right now is the next one.”

“I would only spend a week or two in the Philippines, most probably the week during my birthday because I am planning to give away Christmas gifts to the poor people of General Santos just like what I did last year,”

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment